At our 150,000 square foot manufacturing plant in Pennsylvania we take every step to ensure that our manufacturing processes are as energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly as possible:
- We recycle over 75 tons of Cardboard per year.
- Our plant is designed to maximize natural lighting, and we use energy efficient light bulbs.
- Electronic communication is encouraged, reducing internal paper waste.
- Water is recycled to reduce overall water consumption.
- Our electrical energy is supplied in part by renewable sources.
- We use Smartway transport partners.
Our Green Engineers are dedicated to the on-going development of our processes and systems to continually increase efficiencies and reduce our carbon footprint. You can relax in the knowledge that you will be saving money and saving the environment at the same time.